Skip to main content

She's Beauty and She's Grace!!!

This is the blog I have been dying to post about!
Yesterday I was officially crowned Miss Central Lakes United States 2018!!!
I cannot believe that it is finally here and I am able to start my journey. Not only am I excited for Miss Minnesota United States 2018 but the memories along the way.

I already made new friends and met up with some old ones last night at Miss Brainerd/Baxter United States pageant. That makes me so pumped for this year and I can't believe it is happening...finally!!

This pageant system is so welcoming and loving, you would LOVE IT if you are looking for a pageant to compete in! Bill and Vicki, thank you for welcoming into your amazing pageant family! You have been amazing the past years I have known you. I am looking forward to the year and where God will lead us all.

To follow me on social media:
Instagram - @misscentrallakesus18
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/misscentrallakesus18/
YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgpKNOzyDWoNrIYmsFchS1Q

I will include some pictures below and stay tuned to the blog for all the fun moments!

God bless,
Tiffany Paul
Miss Central Lakes United States 2018








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pageant History {Part 1}

Hello all my fabulous people! I thought of an interesting blog idea…I would love to tell you all about my previous pageant history. I’ll tell you all about my previous 7 pageants I’ve done starting with my  first  one, Miss Crosby-Ironton 2011. I also have a surprise for you all at the end! So stay tuned though the whole thing! Miss Crosby-Ironton (Miss C-I for short) is my hometown pageant. It was brought back after not being held for 15 years in 2010. I helped my dad as a stagehand and that’s where my love for pageant started. I did get quite crazy with it. As the summer progressed and time got closer and closer I was practicing as hard as I could. My mind was focused on one thing…BEING MISS CROSBY-IRONTON 2011! That is dangerous; never have your mind focused just on the title please! :D Now I did something that no contestant should ever do, spent a lot of time with the director. I would spend time at her house and help out with anything she needed or talk about pageant stuf

Pageant History (Part 2)

Good evening all! So title update before I start, I got my crown and sash paid for and got a cute sweatshirt so I can proudly rep the Miss United States Organization! ON TO PART TWO, the second pageant I took part in was Miss Crosby-Ironton 2012 and it was a little different than the 2011 pageant. Now I found it interesting how I got signed up. One day when I was waiting around the house to see if I was gonna get a call to work (I was a waitress at the time at a hometown restaurant) I wanted to go for a drive around town. As I was driving I thought of getting a cup of coffee then I was thinking where to go. Home or the hospital's coffee shop? I then decided on the coffee shop that's where I ran into some family friends a gal who works with my mom and her daughter that I've known since I was young. We got to talking about the pageant and if I was gonna compete again. That's when I got the go to do it again. I got the call to go to work and then after I went to th

Pageant History {Part 7}

Wow we did it folks! Welcome to the most recent pageant I did, part 7: Miss Queen of the Lakes United States 2017! This was my first time I ever competed in the system! Though I wasn't a stranger to it because I helped the night of the first Miss Brainerd/Baxter United States pageant a few years back. It was fun to try something new and it was a BLAST!! I felt something in my gut to try this system and I wasn't sure how I would do but I knew I would enjoy the ride. As I walked into practice that one Sunday, I was certainly intimidated by everyone but not for long. The beautiful Vicki came to give me a warm welcome and told me to jump right in. The girls were so nice and it was fun to get back in the pageant game. The thing that is different with this pageant is Bill and Vicki (Miss MN US State Directors aka most amazing people ever) work with their girls from day one. They will meet with you individually and work on whatever it may be. They bring an amazing attitude to